Click & Collect
Although we do not open on a regular basis, we are delighted to offer a Click & Collect option for you to collect your orders from our Rails End Nursery location in Worcestershire.
While we get to grips with this new offering we will have to restrict the collection day to a Friday only with the hope of expanding that at a later date if we feel it is possible.
Make your online order, checkout and pay online just as if it was a delivery order but of course select Click & Collect instead of a shipping method.
Because we are predominantly a mail order business, our systems are automated and much of the terminology revolves around the kinds of terms used in mail order, so please forgive us for this.
You will receive the following automated emails after making your order.
1. Order acknowledgement. - Full details of your order.
2. Order Status Update - Pending - meaning your order is received into our order processing system
3. Order Status Update - Processing - meaning we are picking and cleaning your plants
4. Order Status Update - Dispatched - in the case of Collection orders, your plants are almost ready for you to pick up.
5. Order Status Update - Completed - your plants are ready for you to pick up on the next Friday.
You can collect from our new location at:
Rails End Nursery