Growing Success Slug Barrier adhesive copper tape is designed as a deterrent to protect plants from slugs and snails. When the slugs and snails attempt to cross over the copper tape a small electrical charge is created. Slugs and snails retreat from the pot.
Slugs and snails are deterred from crossing the tape as creates an electrical charge
How to Use
- Prepare the surface of the pot, ensuring that it is dry and free from any dirt
- Remove the protective paper from the tape and stick it around the pot, as shown in the picture
- Ensure that the tape sticks to the pot and overlaps by a minimum of 10mm
- The copper tape will change colour to verdigris, creating a natural look
- This will not affect the performance of the product