Growing Success Slug Killer Advanced is fast acting against slugs protecting plants sooner. Made up of blue pellets containing a naturally occurring active ingredient, Ferric Phosphate. Use these pellets as a bait for the control of slugs on bare soil as well as in all edible and non-edible plants.
This slug killer remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight.
- Certified for organic use
- Crops can be consumed shortly after application
- Contains ferric phosphate
- Use plant protection products safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
When to Use Growing Success Slug Killer Advanced
- Application is usually during spring, early summer, and also n early autumn
- When attack is heavy, it may be necessary to repeat the application
- Best results are achieved by application during mild damp weather, after rain or after watering the garden when slugs are most active
- Applications are best made during the evening before slugs commence feeding
- For maximum effect (persistence on soil), bait should not be applied when rain is imminent
How to Use Growing Success Slug Killer Advanced
Evenly scatter the pellets around all edible and non-edible plants (e.g. hostas, bedding plants, strawberries, lettuce, cabbages, etc.) at 5g per square metre. Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control, to a maximum of 4 treatments per crop.