Growing Success Whitefly Traps are sticky yellow traps which have been coated in natural adhesive so insects can’t escape. The traps attract and trap whitefly as well as other flying insects, such as Greenfly, Blackfly and also Thrips.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Attract Whitefly, Greenfly as well as Blackfly
- Suitable for organic gardening
Growing Success Whitefly Traps control flying insect pests including whitefly, blackfly, greenfly, thrips as well as other flying insects.
- Vivid yellow colour- attracts flying insects
- Coated in natural adhesive –insects cannot escape
Small flying insect pests are attracted by the vivid yellow traps and become attached to the natural adhesive coating which the whitefly and similar flying insects find impossible to leave.
How to Use
- Remove traps from the packaging and carefully separate.
- Hang just above the plants using the ties supplied.
- As plants grow, move traps upwards to maintain a constant gap. The traps are best positioned before whitefly pests have had a chance to become established.
- If the pest population is already established, gently shake the base of each affected plant to agitate it, this encourages the pests to take flight and to be caught by the yellow sticky trap.
Traps will remain sticky and attractive providing that no more than half the surface is covered by insects or dust.
Seven traps should be sufficient for a small to medium greenhouse or conservatory.